How can I ship a New Card on the Dashboard?
A new card means we are replacing the card number.
If you want to just replace the physical card and keep the same card number, then skip steps 3-6.
Follow the steps below to generate a new card number and ship a new card.
- Search the user on the Dashboard and sign in as them.
- Go to the 'Nodes' tab and select the Deposit account that has the existing card.
- Scroll down to the 'Subnets' tab and select the 3 horizontal dots on the card subnet you wish to regenerate and select 'Update Settings'.
- Change the status to "TERMINATED"; set the status code to "User Requested" and select Submit.
- Now select the "Issue Card" button on the "Subnets" tab home screen.
- Enter a new nickname for the card and select 'Submit'.
- Select the 3 horizontal dots on the new card subnet and select 'Ship Card'.
- Enter the information regarding the shipment and select 'Submit'.