In order to search for a user, you must know either the User ID, Name, or Email. Once you have one of these pieces of information, you can log in to the Synapse Dashboard and search for the user.
1. How to select the Users tab in the Synapse Dashboard
2. Where to search for this user. Once you found the user, you can view their details.
A number of details can be found about the user, including:
- The user's current permissions
- Any flags or watch list statuses
- Basic information around the user, including which documents they have uploaded