I have a user that is closed with a permission_code of 'DUPLICATE_ACCOUNT'. How can I get this account reopened?
- If a user is closed with the DUPLICATE_ACCOUNT permission_code, this means that our system has detected another user on your platform with identical account details.
- Possible reasons for duplicate account closure are listed here.
- If you need the duplicate account reopened, you must close the user's other account that is currently open.
- To locate the user's other account - you must use this endpoint via API.
- To close the user's other account, and reopen their closed account - you must use this endpoint via API.
Please sign in to leave a comment.