A user had a transaction that was canceled, but I would like that transaction pushed through. How do I action this?
Transactions can cancel due to many reasons, including:
- KYC unfinished on Sender (or Receiver)
- Sender or Receiver may be on the Screenings/Sanctions list
- Insufficient funds
- INCORRECT_PIN -- PIN mismatch
- INACTIVE_PAN -- card status INACTIVE
- Transactions canceling due to daily/monthly/yearly transaction limits
If the reason behind a canceled transaction has been resolved, the best practice is to instruct the user to reinitiate the transaction. Some examples are outlined below to demonstrate the process:
Once the user provides all necessary KYC and is in a 'Send and Receive' status, it is safe for the user to reinitiate the transaction
Once the soft match has been cleared, the user can reinitiate the transaction
The user should adhere to the transaction limits established within your platform. It may be worth investigating if your platform needs to submit a request to Synapse to increase transaction limits.
If preferred, you can create the new transaction for the user via the dashboard or via API
Please sign in to leave a comment.